What a pretty smile! Is this kid happy or what? What can I say, every now and then I give in to a giant, blue Mickey cookie. Wouldn't you if you were rewarded with a smile like that?
I'm so glad you decided to join all us proud mommies and show off you pride and joy. You are now linked to mine and I'm sure my friends will think your daughter is a cutey too. By the way, Andrew's head is giant too. Looks normal until you try to put a shirt on him.
1 comment:
I'm so glad you decided to join all us proud mommies and show off you pride and joy. You are now linked to mine and I'm sure my friends will think your daughter is a cutey too. By the way, Andrew's head is giant too. Looks normal until you try to put a shirt on him.
Post a Comment