This is Lilly, Elli and Ann Rae. What a Trio! I get to watch Elli and Lilly on Tuesdays and Fridays and needless to say these are Ann Rae's favorite days of the week. They LOVE each other and have a ball playing together. This picture was taken the day I finally gave in to my sister Kelly and brought the girls to the public pool. Well, I hate the public pool, not to be snobby, just because I have a problem swimming in pee. OK, here is my luck, the pool has a 15 minute 'time-out' where everybody has to get out and adults with children 3 and under can swim alone. Kelly and I took the 3 kids to the deeper section (3 feet) and we were really having a good time UNTIL the lifeguard whispered to me that we needed to get out of the pool. I asked her why and she said "A little boy just pooped in the water and we don't want to make a big deal out of it". WHAT!!!?!?! We high tailed it out of there and watched as the life guards used nets and rubber gloves to 'fish' out the poop. I was appalled when a few minutes later everybody went back in the water. THAT my friends, is why I HATE public pools!
Saturday, July 07, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
While I understand that swimming in a public pool can be gross, swimming in a lake to me is more gross. There is chlorine in public pools but what kills the fish poop, turtle poop, snake poop or human pee pee? Nothing. It just floats out there year after year. No thanks, I'll risk the public pool with lots o' chlorine before I tackle the pee pee lake.
P.S. Loving all the blogging. I go one day nothing...the next lots of blogs. Wonderful!!!
Post a Comment