We would like to make an announcement. Ann Rae will be a big sister! I am 15 weeks pregnant and the due date is February 29th! (Leap year) I have a feeling it will be the first week of March. I was late with Ann Rae and the Doctor has already changed the due date a couple of times. I have been horribly sick and keeping it a secret has been very hard. It seems everyday someone was asking me if I was pregnant. We did a lot of lying (sorry everyone) but I was determined to keep it under wraps through the first trimester. I have to admit I like keeping the secret, I think it has to do with my being in control! ( I have a control issue) Plus, people just get on my nerves. (Don't mind me, that's the hormones talking;)
Tuesday, September 04, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Okay, it is a little creepy that we plan things like we do. Jonathan was born in February. Andrew and Ann Rae both were born in 2004 (and their names both begin with A, no pressure for baby #2).
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! We are so excited for you.
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!! You, Tim, and Ann Rae must be over the moon!!!
I'm so happy for you all! :)
Tim and Stacy, Linwood and I are so HAPPY for you! The morning sickness will pass! Lucky Ann Rae to be having a sibling!! Come to Maine sometime to visit. We LOVE you all. Great Aunt Anita
Post a Comment