Wednesday, November 28, 2007
Cute
Last night Ann Rae and I were lying in bed watching the Dancing with the Stars Finale (Yea!! Marie didn't win!), when Ann Rae leaned over my belly and said "I love you baby" and then while peering into my belly button "Momma, I see his nose!". Soooooo cute! What is not cute is the same question she keeps asking me "Momma, how is the baby going to come out?" one of my favorite responses "The doctor will take it out." not satisfied, comes back with "Will your belly tear?" uuuhhhh "No, he will come out from under my clothes" (Roll your eyes if you want but until you are in that situation with a 3 year old, you have no idea!!) surprisingly that ended the conversation. Either that or she just gave up because she already thinks she knows more than her mother. HELP! Any ideas are welcomed, it WILL come up again!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Okay firstly (which isn't really a word but will have to due for now), I love the safety of bringing Ann Rae's car seat in the airplane; you are amazingly together.
Secondly, I'm so glad that you can post like crazy now (and selfishly, keep up with me). No excuses anymore and I look forward to more Ann Rae and baby #2 stories.
I love this story. Good luck with the birds and the bees though!
Post a Comment