Spencer Boyd

baby growth

Ann Rae

baby

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

finally

For those of you that are faithful in checking to see if I have added any pictures - thank you for hanging in there! It has been a crazy 7 weeks. Can you believe that Spencer is already 7 weeks old?!?!

This is a family pic taken at Sara's Rehearsal Dinner.

Ann Rae and Isabella. They only see each other twice a year, but when they do it is instant best friends. We miss her very much!

GO HOKIES!!!

Ann Rae is ALWAYS hugging on her baby brother. I think his expression says "Here we go again."

Easter morning.

1 comment:

Jessie said...

I love all the pictures. It was so nice of Ann Rae to come and (birthday) party with Andrew. He read your tag later and said 'Awwww, she loves me. I didn't know.'

Spence is adorable and I can't wait to hold him on Monday.