Our little gymnist! She poised for me before one of her lessons this week, I have no idea where the #1 pose came from. I think it is cute. She is still really enjoying gymnastics. We are strictly doing it for fun, exercise and for the hope of better balance. (The girl falls 45 times a day!)
Friday, July 25, 2008
Our Gymnist!
Our little gymnist! She poised for me before one of her lessons this week, I have no idea where the #1 pose came from. I think it is cute. She is still really enjoying gymnastics. We are strictly doing it for fun, exercise and for the hope of better balance. (The girl falls 45 times a day!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
what's with all the sexy clothes? she's only 3 (almost 4). what are we going to do with her.???!!!
Jessie, If it was up to you my daughter wouldn't be able to show her ankles!!!! She can dress sexy now, the older she gets the more clothes she has to wear! ~Stacy
That's not all together true. I thought she looked perfect at her birthday party. Thanks for the invite, Andrew loved it and Jonathan slept the whole way home. It was a very cool birthday party.
Post a Comment