Spencer Boyd

baby growth

Ann Rae

baby

Saturday, April 15, 2006

Easter Morning


Hi everyone! We thought this would be a great way to share with you how fast Ann Rae is growing up. (even if we did steal this idea from our friends the Dowds, thanks guys;) Plus for everyone with slow computers this really saves with the frustrating downloading part of picture sending. Let me start with saying Happy Easter. This is a picture of Ann Rae this morning in her Easter dress. Of course this week has been full of skinned knees and bruises on her legs, and, of course, I did have to get the shortest Easter dress I could find, but that's life. She is still too cute! I could NOT get her to stand still and pose, we opened the door and she took off accross the yard. I told her to make a silly face and this is the best I got! At least you can see the dress, and can you believe that I got a 20 month old to wear gloves! She had a Dr's appt last week, 50% in weight, 90% in height, and 95% in head circumference, that is: skinny, tall and big head (for those of you that are not parents this is the chart where they compare it to all of the other kids) She definetly has a Fijalkowski head, that is because we are so smart! Ann Rae has learned a ton of words and is now starting to put 2 and 3 of them together at a time. Our favorites so far are Ketchup, (ke-shup), Isabella, (E-sa-belllla) and Mississippi (Sippi-sippi) we just threw that last one in there for fun and she said it! Well, I won't bug ya'll too much with emails, just make note of this site and check it out every now and then, I will try to keep it updated as much as possible. Hopefully mom won't learn how to blog, if she does there will be one on the dogs within a couple of days!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good Morning Stacy, How cute Ann Rae is !!! I just love the picture. She is growing up soo fast!! Sorry to hear of your loss. Will be checking in on this blog often. Hello to all. Thanks again for including us with this new modern technology !! Love Anita

Anonymous said...

Hey Stacy! This is really cool. I hope it's safe. The pictures are cute. Tell Ann Rae I Love her!
~Love Ya~ Kelly

Anonymous said...

Very cute. Very adorable. Must take after her dad. :)