What a busy Easter we had this year. It literally lasted 3 weekends! It started with an egg hunt at Shawsville Elementary 3 Saturdays ago. Then, 2 Saturdays ago Kelly (My sister) and her friend hosted a fabulous Easter party, it was a lot of fun. Then, of course this last weekend was the real thing. It started with our Veggie Tales Easter program at the church on Saturday. Sunday began with Ann Rae's personal egg hunt and all her basket goodies then it was on to our Easter cantata at the church, I was a member of the choir this year and enjoyed it so much, of course Byron makes a great teacher. After church it was off to Grandma and Granddaddy Sissons for Easter dinner with that side of the family. Everything was really nice, ate too much of course. Ann Rae had another egg hunt with her cousins Scott and Mary Beth (Julia was there too, but she is too old for egg hunts now:(. We came home for a short nap then went to my sister's (Kelly) house for the Fij side Easter supper. Followed by another egg hunt with Maci and Michael, PHEW! Needless to say we have more candy in this house than Walmart. I gave Tim a big Ziploc bag full to take to work.
Ann Rae posed for some pictures (which is very rare) I couldn't get her to keep the gloves on, she loved them she just couldn't get to her thumb with them on! I know that it looks like nice weather in the picture but you must know it was actually about 24 degrees and I made my daughter pose without a sweater. She needs to learn now "Beauty is Pain"!
Ann Rae posed for some pictures (which is very rare) I couldn't get her to keep the gloves on, she loved them she just couldn't get to her thumb with them on! I know that it looks like nice weather in the picture but you must know it was actually about 24 degrees and I made my daughter pose without a sweater. She needs to learn now "Beauty is Pain"!


2 comments:
If you still have any candy, I could really use some. Andrew got a lot of jelly beans and tried to pwn them off on me. We both don't like them, so Chris had a feast. We need to figure out a way for you to post those pics because I've seen yoy camera in action and I know they have to be good.
I love the picture of her. She is so cute. I'm proud of your for being patient and showing your girl off.
Post a Comment