Spencer Boyd

baby growth

Ann Rae

baby

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

No. We are not Democrats now.


Okay, before I get a lot of slack from my wonderful Republican friends, and a lot of praise from my terrific Democrat friends, let me explain. We had a dedication at the new Shawsville Community Center. Which, by the way, is fabulous. We have our very own YMCA, Library, Museum, Community room, and soon more. We had several dignitaries there, including former Governor Mark Warner. Mom graduated from High School with Governor Warner, or as I call him, Mark (Ha, ha). I just couldn't resist this Kodak moment. Plus, you never know we could be standing next to a future President. (Not that I would vote for him) I can respect the man, just not all of his views. I will leave it at that.

1 comment:

Jessie said...

Seriously, was it him or cardboard cutout of him. No one of importance comes and visits Shawsville!!!!