May 22nd was Ann Rae's last day of 3 year old preschool. She was excited because that meant gymnastics was here. I am sad because I grew to love preschool, it gave her someone else to play with other than boring old momma!
Memorial day weekend at the lake. This is 'miss America' posing. She begged us to get the slip n' slide out all week and when we finally did she wouldn't go down it. nut.
Spencer's first time on the boat. I was too nervous to take him out into the water with all the traffic so we stayed in our little cove and had a picnic. He liked it, he slept like a, well...baby.


1 comment:
Chris is actually excited about the upcoming birthday party. He wants to see how Andrew will handle it and possibly get him involved. For now, I'm happy for the swim lessons.
Post a Comment