We finally traded in our 2000 Ford Windstar and the 2000 Jeep Grand Cherokee for a 2007 Toyota Sienna. It was a bitter/sweet day. It was sad getting rid of the jeep because it is the vehicle that we brought both babies home from the hospital in. Ann Rae was sad to get rid of the van but she likes the new van too. I love the new van. It has a lot less mileage and I pray it will last us at least 10 years. I like to drive a car to death and not have a car payment!
Wednesday, June 18, 2008
New 'used' car!
We finally traded in our 2000 Ford Windstar and the 2000 Jeep Grand Cherokee for a 2007 Toyota Sienna. It was a bitter/sweet day. It was sad getting rid of the jeep because it is the vehicle that we brought both babies home from the hospital in. Ann Rae was sad to get rid of the van but she likes the new van too. I love the new van. It has a lot less mileage and I pray it will last us at least 10 years. I like to drive a car to death and not have a car payment!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
All that mini-van needs is a Mary Kay sticker on the back and a Mary Kay driver:)
Andrew was looking at the blog with me and said, "Ann Rae is my bestest cousin in the whole world."
Post a Comment